IT Support Engineer required by a well-established IT Support company based in Hertfordshire. You must have good customer service skills and IT knowledge to join their existing team.
Purpose of the Job
• Supporting internal and external customers with their technical issues over the telephone, via email and face to face
• A general technical; understanding of Network Servers & Support
• Skill set mostly Microsoft Packages – Server, Software, Hardware, Office 365, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, Firewall & VOIP would be desirable.
1. Desktop Support of Windows 2000/XP Professional in a Windows 2000 Active Directory environment – routers & firewalls, Exchange, Microsoft Office 2000, Internet Explorer and printing. Users are supported both over the phone and in person at the head office and at various sites.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate
• Technical experience and has worked in this type of role previously.
• Ability to diagnose faults and solve technical issues
• Support existing customers
• Develop relationships with customer and deploy projects
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
Buzzword: - IT Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Desktop, Support Analyst, Windows XP / 7 / 8, Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), Virtualisation, VMWare, Hyper-V, SQL, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCDST, MTA, Microsoft, Customer Service, Degree, Graduate, Trainee, Junior
Commutable from : - Welwyn, WGC, Hatfield, Ware, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Hertford, St. Albans, Hitchin, Stevenage, Harpenden, Borehamwood, Berkhamsted, London Colney, Wheathampstead, Redbourn, Enfield, Potters Bar, Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Royston, Luton, Bedfordshire, Cambridge
IT Support Engineer – Hertfordshire