Stylus is the expert source for trends and insight. We uncover trends, predict change, and provide the intelligence that gives businesses a true understanding of their audience, and helping them prosper. Our team of experts connect the dots, turning those predictions into easy-to-digest insights and ideas that will help businesses act at exactly the right moment to gain competitive edge.
These cross-industry insights are used by more than 500 of the world’s leading consumer brands, businesses and agencies - including Starbucks, Apple, BBC, PepsiCo, Panasonic and more – to understand the attitudes and behaviours of their consumers, the products and services they’re using, and how they engage with the world around them.
This role is for a proactive and collaborative developer, working within Stylus Product Team to implement and support various development projects across the business. The Developer will work with the other developers to deliver new tools, features, and functionality on the Stylus digital platform
- Systems Development
- Design of complex technical solutions
- Participation in all stages of the solution life cycle from pre-sales to support
- Maintain existing functionality across all applications
- Contribution to the architecture of solutions
- Make recommendations on UX best practises and overall website design
- Advocacy of industry best-practices throughout all stages of the project life cycle, including task estimation and progress updating
- Collaboration with non-IT personnel to develop systems in line with requirements.
- Support technical issue resolution in connection with client support issues
- Provide in-house support as part of training and roll-out of new systems / systems enhancements to support user community
4+ years’ experience in:
- C# .NET
- MVC and DotNetCore
- Strong understanding of UX/UI
- Umbraco 8
- Experience with small organisations preferred
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with high level attention to detail
- Able to learn and pickup new systems with minimal tuition
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of flexibility to handle multiple work streams
- Proven experience of delivering complex systems