Growing events platform is seeking an experienced web developer to join a London-based team. Our mission is to grow and develop a web-based family events platform and ticketing service.
Hybrid work arrangements are offered between our North London office and work from home. Visa sponsorship can be offered.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Comfortable with custom-coding a variety of web applications
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of web development from ideation to deployment
- Accustomed to creating testing systems and quality checks
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
- Fluent level of English language is necessary
Good Use of:
- Database: MySQL
- Other: GIT
- Optional: experience with Docker, GCP, AWS, Python, React Native, Scrum (or other agile methodologies), TDD/BDD would be a bonus
Ensuring the smooth running of the events platform
- Optimizing for fast page-loading speeds and reliable performance
- Planning and architecting the development of a number of new features
- Delivering projects to agreed deadlines, in good quality
- Creating tests and testing code of new features
- Problem-solving any issues with the site, including diagnosing and correcting any bugs
You would be working under a Team Lead in a small team of web developers, and a designer. The right candidate should be based in/around London, UK and able to commute to North London for office-based work two days a week.