Website Affinity Resources Ltd
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Freelance Mechanical Project Manager to join a highly respected Mechanical and Electrical contractor who provide Mechanical and Electrical services from design through to installation and commissioning. Our client work across multiple sectors including Commercial Offices, Retail, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, and High-End Residential projects with typical Contract Values ranging from £500k up to £3m.
This is initially a minimum 12 month contract with an opportunity to take up a Permanent position within the business.
Key skills and experience required….
- Experienced Mechanical Project Manager (or similar role i.e. Mechanical Contracts Manager , HVAC Manager) working within the M&E Building Services sector is essential
- You will be predominantly site based in South West London, but you will need to travel to Head Office in Hampshire as and when required to meet with Senior Management and Directors
- Manage Sub-Contractors and Site Staff and take complete financial responsibility for the projects assigned to you
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Ensure Projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Relevant Mechanical / Building Services Qualifications and Industry Certificates
- Good level of IT skills
Daily Rate of Pay
£325 – £375 per day (negotiable depending on experience)
If you would like to be considered for this position of Mechanical Project Manager please apply online.
- Mechanical Project Manager
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- MEP Manager
- HVAC Manager