Senior/Lead Web Developer (C# / (url removed) / MVC)
55,000-60,000 (DOE) + Benefits (Neg.)
A superb opportunity for a Senior/Lead Web Developer to join a forward-thinking and energetic company located in Birmingham. We're looking for an experienced Developer who is keen to keep learning and help make companies better by developing innovative web solutions and joining a growing team.
Start ASAP ideally in October/November 2016 (subject to candidate notice). Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- Developing / building a range of new web services for a network of global customers.
- Responsible for improving current websites using C#, the (url removed) Framework, MVC.
- Working within excellent company, the role will be visible, rewarding and challenging.
- Our client are looking for a technical all-rounder rather than just a specialist in C# and .NET. Someone passionate about coding and learning about emerging web technologies.
- Engaging with cross-functional teams based both in the UK and offshore.
- Agile/Scrum development tools experience.
- We're looking for someone optimistic, energetic, driven and keen to turn ideas into reality. If this sounds like you then please get in touch for further details.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency