Hertfordshire Office Based
A well established and global generics and speciality pharmaceutical company are keen to hire a talented Brand Manager.
This will be a field based role within their offices in Hertfordshire.
Highly competitive basic salary plus bonus and benefits
* Development of local marketing plans for all relevant product lines. To include target specific tactical plans and brand positioning. Brand plans to cover a 2 - 5 year period.
* Identification of the most appropriate, effective and cost-effective support and communication plans, within each relevant product / product category and target audience.
* Ensure planned launches are brought to market and supported, in-line with marketing plans and in collaboration with supply and BD.
* Preparation of advertising and promotional materials in collaboration with the European / Global teams as appropriate and within budget. To include sales support or educational materials, using multi-media approach, as relevant, in close collaboration with the medical team.
* Key opinion leader / product expert identification and relationship building. Influencing of relevant legislation and guidelines.
* Interpretation of IMS market data and clinical information; provision of in-depth competitor analysis, working closely with the business intelligence team.
The role will suit people who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together you can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Graduate calibre
* ABPI qualified - desirable
* Experience working within a marketing function in pharmaceuticals in the UK - preferable
* Good knowledge of the UK health care system, the NHS - essential
* Marketing qualification - CIM or similar - desirable
* KOL management experience - preferable
If you want to be a part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, this may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, they can make a difference. They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
If this sounds like a posistion right for you, get in contact on m.eldridge(@)(url removed)