Our Head of CRM & Data Management will join a small fast paced team, with the ideal candidate having a background in SME’s working technically hands on with a strong understanding of HUBSPOT and data management.
The core purpose for this role in its first year is to lead on hubspot usage, educating and consulting with teams, reviewing, identifying and implementing solutions to help future proof the platform. You will be our in-house expert supporting a workforce of (approx.) 70 and have a strong understanding of CRM systems terminology and use at SME level. We are looking for someone who can ensure effective workflows.
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing our CRM whilst providing some light touch support on wider systems day to day. Our ideal candidate will have experience specifically working with Hubspot, with some understanding of Wordpress.
Working closely with our 3rd party support partners you will be responsible for finding the most efficient ways of using the CRM and systems environment more effectively.
Our Head of CRM & Data Management will have strong project management skills and technical ability. You will have demonstrable experience leading effective data management practices and processes.
If you are an experienced Hubspot CRM & Data Manager, Head of CRM or CRM Executive and are looking for a business where you can further your career, take autonomy and lead a visionary function then this opportunity is not to be missed!
LOCATION: UK-Wide, hybrid working available with offices in MediaCityUK, Bristol and London
SALARY: FTE £45,000
CONTRACT: Initial 1-year initial fixed term full time OR min 3 days per week, scope to become permanent. Flexible hours.
TO APPLY: Email your CV, cover letter and/or 1-2-minute video link* to email@example.com by 28th July 2023 midday. Please complete our anonymous diversity and inclusion survey. Interviews will take place by video conference 4th August, short notice period/ immediate appointment preferred.
* Video link optional. Creative UK is an inclusive recruiter and happy to make adjustments to our selection process by request
- Day to day CRM and data queries, working closely with 3rd party support where required
- Auditing CRM use and recommended solutions for developing usage across wider teams
- Lead internal training
- Lead data management, sharing, processing and solutions to data-related problems
- Manage processes that are conducive to increasing productivity, continuous integration and improvement.
- Lead an internal data review, consultation, recommendations and project management
- Support the team with campaign building and driving customer acquisition across our product portfolio.
- Create and manage membership engagement campaigns and workflows
- End-to-end email testing for link accuracy, legal compliance, mobile optimisation & deliverability
- Manage campaign segmentation and data selection
- Setting up automation systems to support lead nurturing through the funnel
- Own, manage and maintain customer and prospect data in the CRM system, and work with teams to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Analyse customer and lead data and behaviour to identify trends and insights that can inform marketing and communication strategies
- Ongoing development of a suite of reports for marketing, sales and operations
- Ongoing support and management of the Sales Hub, Marketing Hub and Operations Hub
- Ongoing support and training to teams
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy across systems; primarily Hubspot and Office365 (used for wider company data storage)
- Ongoing management of data imports, cleansing, duplication, data enrichment, list management and data compliance
- Improve policies and procedures for data management, sharing and processing
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand Hubspot integrations e.g. website, events, stripe - ensuring the CRM is linked and effective across integrations
- Provide light touch support to our Office365 environment e.g. ad-hoc updating of user permissions, monitoring of data storage, distribution lists (training will be provided)
- Ensure management of CRM and data is strategic, utilising subscriptions and negotiating costs where required
- Work with the wider team to ensure our digital offerings to stakeholders are appropriate, secure and connected
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- CRM DEVELOPMENT experience, must have strong experience of work with HUBSPOT
- Previous experience of working with large data sets and migrating data
- PRO-ACTIVE, able to show initiative and to drive activity within deadlines.
- Excellent COMMUNICATION skills, able to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- ORGANISED with experience of working to tight deadlines.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: knowledge of tools and managing projects from start to end
- DATA MANAGEMENT experience with data functions (collection, analysis, distribution, GDPR)
- Knowledge of Office365 & Wordpress (desirable)
All our employees will be expected to demonstrate behaviours associated with our company values. Our values drive the way we work; how we do things is just as important as what we do.
- We join the dots; collaboration is in our DNA
- We support and empower; we are here to make a difference
- We are curious, open & honest
- We celebrate difference & value equality of opportunity
OUR PEOPLE PERKS
- Fully flexible hybrid working
- Pension enrolment from 3 months service, 5% employer contribution
- Cycle 2 Work scheme, in partnership with Halfords
- Benefits hub, discounts across a broad range of partners
- Life Assurance & BUPA private medical (1 years service)
- Employee Assistance Programme, Health Assured
- Mental Health Guardians
- Summer Fridays, finish at 3pm every Friday throughout July & August
- Your birthday off as paid leave, extra days off over the annual festive period
- 2 paid volunteer days per year to give something back to the community
Diversity Changes Everything: We value difference and celebrate the creativity that it brings.
We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion across our organisation and industry by championing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, identities and talents.