EXCLUSIVE GOLD PARTNER.
My client are already working on Dynamics CRM 2015 projects and are looking for someone like yourself to expand their impressive team.
Certifications and training are on offer for the right candidate.
You need to be enthusiastic and have a real passion for technology.
If successful you will join a highly commended professional team to complete tactical and REVOLUTIONARY projects.
The successful candidate will be confident in their abilities and desire to work on projects that focus on new customers and new technologies.
As well as being able to design, develop and implement technical solutions.
- 2 years' Dynamics CRM experience, versions 2011 and 2013.
- Come from a heavy .NET background.
- ASP.NET is desirable.
- Understand the specification, design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM rollout.
- Trouble shooting and resolution of hardware and software issues related to Dynamics CRM.
- Oversee the integration of Dynamics CRM with existing systems.
- Experience of creating plug-ins and work flows.
Undisputed work hard play hard culture- with constant company targets and incentives.
Waste no time in applying directly now by sending your CV to or call Paige Talbot on to make sure that you do not miss out.
Here at Nigel Frank International we are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Recruitment, our specialised knowledge is unrivaled. We know the products, verticals, Microsoft Partners & End Users and understand the different positions we are trying to fill.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM 2013/ Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / CRM / Developer / Programmer / Development / Technical Consultant / C# / .Net / SCRIBE / SQL / Microsoft technologies / ASP .Net / Birmingham/ West Midlands/ East Midlands/