HRS is Oracle’s largest hospitality partner worldwide, providing coverage in 90 countries to more than 10,000 customers. Recognised as an official Oracle Hospitality Partner, HRS offers a wide range of innovative solutions to its customers including Property Management, POS, Spa & Guest Activities, Mobile Applications, and more.
About the role
You will join our growing global service delivery team implementing and offering support on the HRS-wide portfolio of products to hospitality-related companies across UK & Ireland. Providing support on the OPERA suite of products. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, customer oriented, passionate about digital transformation within the hospitality industry through innovative technologies and software.
- Hospitality operations background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the support or installation & configuration of Oracle Hospitality PMS products, together with the associated customer training.
- Experience in working with competitive hospitality products including PMS and Spa systems.
- Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL. Professional certification is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills with both customers and cross-functional teams.
- Possess a passport and be available for occasional travel.
What you will be doing
- Provide telephonic / remote / onsite support for all OPERA products, QA skills advantageous.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of logged support issues on the in-house call logging system.
- Research and test problems to confirm, isolate and identify root cause and propose/document resolutions/future mitigation
- Assist with the occasional implementation, testing and writing of documentation
- Test and troubleshoot new versions prior to release.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity & service levels and deal with them
- Log and manage support cases with 3rd parties.
- Native or proficient in English, both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization.
- Motivating remuneration package.
- Competitive annual bonus scheme.
- Remote/flexible working.
Software-Web Training, Front Desk-Reception, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, General-Other: IT-Software Development, Software-System Architecture, Software-Web Development, Systems Analysis - IT, Hotel-Lodging Management