Have you graduated with a 1st Class or 2:1 Hons, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent?
Are you looking for a role in EDINBURGH that:
- Offers real investment in you?
- Commercial industry recognised training?
- a place where you can carve out a career in Software Engineering in a supportive professional environment designed to help you reach the highest level and achieve your full potential?
If the answer is YES then APPLY WITHOUT HESITATION to my role with my client a market leader in the provision of complete banking software and systems solutions.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a true technology enthusiast who enjoys learning and pushing the boundaries of what is achievable in software engineering; you will be able to communicate this enthusiasm and want to work with like minded technologists
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering, specific languages less important than a real depth to your knowledge of the fundamentals
- Competent in one or more high-level programming languages with a proficiency at learning programming languages ( C, C++, JAVA, FOCUS, Lisp, Perl, Python, SAS etc. )
- Good technical knowledge of databases ( Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL or similar )
- Flare for problem solving
- 1st Class or 2:1 Hons, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your career in Software Engineering on firm footing with a business that cares about you as an individual and will help you to achieve your goals.
Please send your CV for consideration in the first instance