Our clients are a provider of market leading technology solutions to the recruitment industry. Its primary product is a custom solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 which is aimed primarily at recruitment agencies and businesses within professional staffing sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, in return for the right candidate they offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, with opportunity for further development and career growth.
You will be part of a small agile development team and will be contributing towards the development and maintenance of our client’s xRM Product suite whilst practicing and encouraging quality through good standards and practices during code reviews. You will also be contributing towards the design, architecture and development discussions within the backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions.
You have a responsibility to manage the expectations of the following stakeholders:
- Development Team Lead
- Development Manager
- Product Owners
- Development Teams
- Full time, permanent role, standard hours are 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Remotely based in Coleshill
Key responsibilities for this role include but not are not limited to:
- Full stack software development, iteratively enhancing and improving all areas of our clients xRM product suite.
- Work collaboratively with Developers, QA Analysts and Product Owners as part of an Agile development team to deliver quality software increments.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and standards are adhered too.
- Build a great working knowledge of our client’s entire xRM product suite.
- Develop, maintain and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships.
The role may require additional duties to be performed outside of the day-to-day role to ensure the efficient running of the department or business area.
The Microsoft Dynamics Developer will already have some and aspire to all the following attributes:
- Experience creating and enhancing SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Familiar with Unit Testing with MSTest or NUnit
- Knowledge of Source Control systems and branching strategies with TFVC and/or GIT
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies in Microsoft Azure
- Experience working within an Agile SCRUM Team, actively taking part in all SCRUM events to refine, plan and review
- Experience developing software solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Strong proven analytical skills
- Able to translate use cases, user stories and specifications into functional applications
- Appreciation for good UX
- Exposure to working with Azure DevOps
- Team player who can mentor and assist junior colleagues through their own professional development
- Great attention to detail and an emphasis for quality/standards
- Ability to cope with peaks in workload
- Ability to deliver quality work in a demanding and fast paced environment